You may see an “obj” in a box on your WordPress website because the browser cannot correctly render an object embedded on the page. This can happen if the object is using an unsupported file type or if there is a problem with the code used to embed the object.
Here are a few things I can suggest to you which you can try to remove the “obj” in a box:
- If the object is an image, you can replace it with a different image file of the same type. You can replace the object with another video file if the object is a video.
- Make sure that the browser supports the file type you are using. If the file type is not supported you may need to convert it to a different one.
- Ensure that the code you use to embed the object is valid and that there are no syntax errors. This can be a common issue for the obj error.
- Sometimes, a plugin or theme can cause an “obj” in a box to appear. In this case try disabling the plugins and switching to a default theme to see if that resolves the problem.
- If the object is on your server check its permission and ensure the web server can read and execute it.
If the above steps don’t solve the issue or you need more detailed information about how to implement the solution, please let me know, and I will assist you with more details.